This article may contain affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission on purchases. Opinions are my own.
Disney parks may be in all their festive glory with Christmas decorations, but let’s not forget about another holiday many people celebrate, which comes about one month before the most wonderful time of the year. I’m talking about Thanksgiving, of course. Each year, special Thanksgiving meals are featured at select restaurants across Walt Disney World. So if you’ll be visiting Disney World on Nov. 22 this year, here’s a list of where you can enjoy a Thanksgiving meal at Disney World!
Liberty Tree Tavern
Located in Liberty Square, Liberty Tree Tavern offers a traditional family-style Thanksgiving lunch and dinner.
For lunch, pot roast, an Angus chuck cheeseburger, and New England clam chowder is offered, among “other delicious specialities.” As for dinner, it’s a “full-on family-style feast,” with the all-you-can-eat Patriot’s Platter. The platter includes roasted turkey breast, pot roast, and carved pork roast, with, of course, the traditional Thanksgiving sides, like mashed potatoes, seasonal vegetables, herb stuffing, and house-made macaroni and cheese.
Kid-friendly beverages are also offered, including the Glowing Character Punch that’s served in a souvenir cup with a light-up Disney character. Kids can also order the nonalcoholic Patriot’s Slush that’s served in a collectible Liberty Tree Tavern mug. Finally, dessert! Boston Cream Pie and the famous Ooey Gooey toffee cake with caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream are offered.
The following dining locations will serve Thanksgiving meals for both lunch and dinner. As of Nov. 5, specific menus haven’t been posted, but if or when more holiday meal specifics are announced, I’ll be sure to update my post and let you know further details! That said, just know that these five restaurants will offer special meals on Thanksgiving Day.
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall – Norway Pavilion
- Biergarten Restaurant – Germany Pavilion
- Coral Reef Restaurant – Future World
- Le Cellier Steakhouse – Canada Pavilion
- Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room – United Kingdom Pavilion
Wine Bar George is serving up a Traditional Thanksgiving Turkey Plate for both lunch and dinner. At this time, it’s unclear what’s included in the meal, but it costs $32 for adults and $16 for children.
In addition to the parks, select Disney World resorts will also be offering Thanksgiving-themed meals for guests. Details regarding the meals have not been listed on Disney World’s official website, but if or when more information is announced, I will be sure to let you all know! Until then, here are the resort-based restaurants offering Thanksgiving goodies.
- Cape May Cafe – Dinner (Disney’s Beach Club Resort)
- Whispering Canyon Cafe – Lunch and Dinner (Disney’s Wilderness Lodge)
- California Grill – Dinner (Disney’s Contemporary Resort)
- Sanaa – Lunch and Dinner (Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villa — Kidani Village)
- Trail’s End Restaurant – Brunch and Dinner (The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort)
- Ale & Compass Restaurant – Brunch and Dinner (Disney’s Yacht Club Resort)
And, remember, if you also want Disney World’s famous jumbo Turkey Leg on Thanksgiving Day, you can purchase the piece of meat from the following quick service locations:
- Fife & Drum Tavern — Epcot, America Pavilion
- Tortuga Tavern — Magic Kingdom, Adventureland
- Liberty Square Market — Magic Kingdom, Liberty Square
- Yak & Yeti Quality Beverages — Animal Kingdom, Asia
Reservations can be made for some of the previously mentioned Disney World dining locations, so don’t forget to book one before it’s too late. Like I said, I will update you with any other necessary details as they are announced so you can enjoy your special Thanksgiving Day meal at the happiest place on earth to the fullest!
- How Mickey Mouse’s 90th Anniversary Is Being Celebrated
- The Best Places To Get Beer At Walt Disney World
- The Spookiest Attractions At Disney World & Disneyland For Halloween
Featured Image: Courtesy Walt Disney World Resort