This article may contain affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission on purchases. Opinions are my own.
Last Updated on December 13, 2019 by Allyson
What would you do if you could watch Disney’s new streaming service — and also earn a nice chunk of change? You can totally get paid to watch Disney+, but you have to apply first.
Yes, you read that correctly. Reviews.org is giving away the chance for someone (up to five people), who is also a major Disney fan, to watch 30 Disney movies and/or full episodes of a show in 30 days on Disney+. What do they get in the end? $1,000.
PLUS, Reviews.org will pay for an entire year of the Disney streaming service and even send the lucky Disneyphiles a movie-watching kit (shown below), which includes a Mickey plush blanket, four Mickey-themed cups, popcorn kernels, and a Pixar popcorn popper!
Reviews.org wants to know what Disney+ is like and how it compares to other streaming services, which is why they’re giving away this great opportunity.
Now for the important details:
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident
- You can choose which movies or full TV episodes you want to watch
- You must fill out an application, including explaining what makes you the most qualified to take on this “Disney+ Dream Job”
- Submit a video review of your favorite Disney movie
- The application deadline is Nov. 7, 2019, so sign up before it’s too late!
Disney+ officially drops on Nov. 12, 2019 and the library of TV shows and movies is out of this world. From classics like Peter Pan to Disney Channel Original Movies like Johnny Tsunami to Pixar films like Toy Story (the first three) to original programming like Star Wars: The Mandalorian, there are so many options.
This definitely sounds like an amazing and fun chance to not only experience Disney+, but to watch beloved Disney movies and shows, while, you know, also getting paid for it.
Images: Courtesy of Reviews.org