This article may contain affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission on purchases. Opinions are my own.
Last Updated on November 28, 2020 by Allyson
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Well, not exactly. But, the 2020 Walt Disney World holiday offerings were finally released giving us something to look forward to.
On Wednesday, Sept. 9, Disney announced that the official holiday season begins Nov. 6 through Dec. 30 at all four parks, resorts, and Disney Springs.
First things first — the following will NOT return this year:
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Magic Kingdom’s Castle Dream Lights
- Gingerbread House displays at resorts
- Disney Springs’ Christmas Tree Trail
- Epcot’s Candlelight Processional
Yes, this is a bummer, yet also understandable. During an ongoing pandemic, Disney has to think of the health and safety of others. As disappointing as it might be to not see the Dream Lights [insert tears], there’s still a long list of ways to celebrate the holidays this year at WDW.
First, and most importantly, all of the parks, resorts, and Disney Spring will be decorated for the holidays. Yes, this includes Christmas trees. I can’t wait to inhale all of the amazing holiday smells (while wearing my mask, of course).
Here’s what else you can expect:
Epcot International Festival of the Holidays — Begins Nov. 27
Like the modified Epcot International Food & Wine Festival (with a little Flower and Garden thrown in there as well), a modified Festival of the Holidays returns on Nov. 27 and runs through Dec. 31 (it was originally Dec. 30).
Here’s everything to expect:
— There’s a new scavenger hunt called “Olaf’s Holiday Tradition Expedition,” where you can hunt for holiday traditions around World Showcase that Olaf has misplaced. You’ll have to purchase a map at Mouse Gear, Disney Traders, or World Traveler at International Gateway, and once completed, you’ll receive a gift (while supplies last).
— The Holiday Cookie Stroll returns, where you’ll receive a complimentary Peppermint Minnie Cookie for completing the challenge. You just have to collect five stamps after trying five different cookies on the list. Here are the official cookie stroll locations:
- Linzer Cookie: Bavaria Holiday Kitchen (Germany)
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookie: American Holiday Table (America)
- Peppermint Pinwheel Cookie: Yukon Holiday Kitchen (Canada)
- Gingerbread Cookie: Festival Favorites (World Showplace)
- Black-and-White Cookie: L’Chaim Holiday Kitchen (Between Morocco and France)
— You can see performances by Voices of Liberty and Mariachi Cobre in the American Gardens Theatre. Mariachi Cobre will also celebrate Las Posadas, a celebration of Mexican holiday customs through music and dance. Other performances include JAMMitors on the Mill Stage in Canada and JOYFUL! A Celebration of the Season in the World Showplace.
— Of course, there will even be holiday cavalcades, including “Frozen Holiday Promenade ” and “Mickey and Friends Holiday World Tour.” Even Santa Claus will go around the World Showcase in a grand horse-drawn tour.
— There will be a gingerbread display in the World Showplace of a Gingerbread Capital City featuring the United States Capitol Building, the Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial, and a 5-foot tall Washington Monument. Last year, a similar display (below) was in the American Adventure pavilion.
— Finally, there are multiple holiday kitchens to enjoy. The 2020 foodie guide was released on Nov. 5 and here’s what you can expect:
REFRESHMENT PORT (SHOWCASE PLAZA)
- Turkey Poutine French Fries with Turkey Gravy, Cranberry Relish, and Crispy Onions
- T.G. Lee Eggnog (non-alcoholic)
- T.G. Lee Eggnog with Spiced Rum
CITRUS BLOSSOM (SHOWCASE PLAZA)
- Orange Cream Shake in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic)
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Cinnamon Cranberry Orange Wheat Ale, Tampa, FL (New)
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Selections
MELE KALIKIMAKA HOLIDAY KITCHEN (SHOWCASE PLAZA)
- Kālua Pork with Okinawa Purple Sweet Potatoes and Mango Salad (New)
- Lomi Lomi Salmon with Tomatoes, Onions, Salmon Roe, Yuzu Mayonnaise, and Yucca Chips (New)
- Haupia: Hawaiian Coconut Pudding with Candied Macadamia Nuts and Coconut (New)
- Kona Brewing Co. Big Wave Golden Ale, Kailua-Kona, HI
- Florida Orange Groves Sparkling Pineapple Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- Melon Breeze with Spiced Rum (New)
HOLIDAY SWEETS & TREATS (PROMENADE REFRESHMENTS)
- Peppermint Sundae: Chocolate Ice Cream, Whipped Cream, and Peppermint Candy (Gluten/Wheat Friendly)
- Minnie Peppermint Cookie (Cookie Stroll)
- Hot Cocoa (non-alcoholic)
- Chocolate Peppermint Shake featuring Twinings® Peppermint Cheer Tea (non-alcoholic)
- Shipyard Eggnog White Porter, Clearwater, FL
- M.I.A. Beer Company Coquito Beer, Doral, FL (New)
- Hot Cocoa with Assorted Alcoholic Cordials (Baileys Irish Cream, Frangelico Liqueur or Fireball Cinnamon Whisky)
- Chocolate Peppermint Shake featuring Twinings® Peppermint Cheer Tea and Whipped Cream Vodka
- Warm Brown Sugar-stuffed Pretzel with Soft-serve Ice Cream and Chocolate Sauce
- Frozen Slushy Coca-Cola® or Minute Maid® Lemonade in a Souvenir Spike The Bee Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Spicy Apple Cinnamon Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
BAVARIA HOLIDAY KITCHEN (GERMANY)
- Pork Schnitzel with Mushroom Sauce, Spätzle, and Braised Red Cabbage
- Cheese Fondue in a Bread Bowl with Steamed Baby Vegetables and Marble Potatoes
- Linzer Cookie (Cookie Stroll)
- Possmann Pure Hard Apple Cider, Frankfurt, Germany
- Ayinger Brewery Celebrator Doppelbock, Bavaria, Germany (New)
- Regional Riesling
- Glühwein: House-made Hot Spiced Wine
AMERICAN HOLIDAY TABLE (AMERICAN ADVENTURE)
- Slow-roasted Turkey with Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, and Cranberry Sauce
- Holiday Pot Pie with Jackfruit, Mushrooms, Carrots, Peas, Onions, and Puff Pastry (Plant-based item) (New)
- Pumpkin Gingerbread Cheesecake with Cranberry Whipped Cream and Candied Pumpkin Seeds (New)
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookie (Cookie Stroll)
- Bell’s Bright White Ale, Comstock, MI
- Shipyard Eggnog White Porter, Clearwater, FL
- Playalinda Brewing Co. Peppermint Chocolate Stout, Titusville, FL
- Chalk Hill Chardonnay, Sonoma Coast
- Martin Bay Vineyards & Winery Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
L’CHAIM! HOLIDAY KITCHEN (BETWEEN MOROCCO & FRANCE)
- Pastrami on Rye with House-made Pickles and Deli Mustard
- Smoked Salmon Potato Latke
- Potato Latkes (Plant-based item)
- Sufganiyot: Mini Jelly-filled Donuts
- Black and White Cookie (Plant-based item) (Cookie Stroll)
- Shmaltz Brewing Company Hanukkah Beer: Golden Jelly Doughnut Pastry Ale, Clifton Park, NY
- Blue Cosmo Cocktail
FESTIVAL FAVORITES (WORLD SHOWPLACE)
- Blackened Bass, White Cheddar Grits, and Okra with Tomato and Onion Stew, Seasonal Southern Delights
- Duck Confit and Dumplings with Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Fig Reduction, Alpine Haus
Gingerbread Cookie (Cookie Stroll)
- Coquito: Tropical Eggnog (non-alcoholic)
- Frozen S’mores (non-alcoholic)
- Coquito: Tropical Eggnog with Bacardi Gold Dark Rum
- Frozen S’mores with Whipped Cream Vodka
HOLIDAY HEARTH (WORLD SHOWPLACE)
- Red Velvet Mini Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Icing (New)
- Salted Caramel Spaceship Earth® Cookie (New)
- Snowball Cookies (New)
- Peppermint Bark
- Stollen: Holiday Fruit Cake
- Mouse Crunch (New)
- Gingerbread Milkshake (non-alcoholic) (New)
- Hot Cocoa (non-alcoholic)
- Gingerbread Milkshake with Whipped Cream Vodka (New)
- Cocoa Candy Cane: Hot Cocoa with Peppermint Schnapps
PROST! (WORLD SHOWPLACE)
- Charcuterie and Cheese Plate
- M.I.A. Beer Company White Christmas IPA, Doral, FL
- 3 Daughters Brewing 70 Degree Winter Weizen, St. Petersburg, FL
- Playlalinda Brewing Co. Gingerblonde House Ale, Titusville, FL (New)
- Ciderboys Mad Bark Apple Cinnamon Hard Cider, Stevens Point, WI (New)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Blueberry Peppercorn Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL (New)
- Beak & Skiff Apple Orchards 1911 Honey Crisp Hard Cider, Lafayette, NY (New)
YUKON HOLIDAY KITCHEN (CANADA)
- Seared Scallops with Parsnip Silk, Apple Chutney, and Hazelnut Croquant (New)
- Beef Bourguignon with Crushed Potatoes (New)
- Maple Bûche de Noël: Maple Mousse and Cranberry rolled in Gingerbread Chiffon Cake
- Peppermint Pinwheel Cookie (Cookie Stroll)
- Frozen Coffee (non-alcoholic)
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Maple Cinnamon Coffee Beer, Tampa, FL (New)
- Regional Icewine
- Regional Red Wine
- Frozen Coffee with Tap 357 Whisky
- Holiday Beverages in the English Garden (Behind The Tea Caddy)
- Twinings® Christmas Tea Toddy served with a Cinnamon Stick (non-alcoholic)
- Twinings® Christmas Tea Toddy and Drambui served with a Cinnamon Stick
LE MARCHÉ DE NOËL HOLIDAY KITCHEN (FRANCE)
- Rillette de Saumon: Salmon Spread with House-made Bread
- Dinde Forestière, Pommes Dauphines: Turkey with Bacon, Mushrooms, and Onions in a Mustard Cream Sauce with Puffed Potatoes (New)
- Bûche de Noël au Caramel: Christmas Log with Chocolate Cake and Dark Chocolate Caramel Ganache
- Kronenbourg 1664 Blanc Fruits Rouges Draft
- Rosé Pétillant Méthode Traditionnelle Champenoise: Rosé Sparkling Wine, Pink Flamingo
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Village de France
- Frozen Hot Chocolate Martini: Grey Goose Vanilla, Vodka, and Chocolate Milk
SAPPHIRE HOLIDAY KITCHEN (MOROCCO)
- Grilled Lamb Kefta Kebab and Grapes with Euro Cucumber, Red Pepper, Pickled Pearl Onions, and Harissa-Cilantro Dressing
- Confit of Chermoula Chicken Drum with Cinnamon Granny Smith Apple, Toasted Almonds, Brussels Sprouts, and Pinot Noir Glaze
- Sfenj: Warm Beignets with Cream, Cinnamon-Sugar, and Chocolate Sauce
- Mediterranean Beer
- Kasbah Prestige Red Wine
- The Andalusian “Poinsettia” Cocktail: Sparking Wine, Orange Liqueur, and Cranberry Juice topped with Orange Blossom Water
TUSCANY HOLIDAY KITCHEN (ITALY)
- Biancaneve Italian Flatbread with Mozzarella, Asiago, and Parmesan
- Sacchetti alla Boscaiola: Four-cheese Mini Beggar’s Purses filled with Sweet Sausage, Caramelized Onions, Pancetta, and Cremini Mushrooms with a Creamy Sauce (New)
- Cannoli Siciliani: Crisp Pastry filled with Sweet Ricotta, Chocolate, and Candied Orange
- Peroni Nastro Azzurro Pilsner
- Pinot Grigio
- Rosa Regale
- Italian White Sangria with Prosecco
- Italian Red Sangria with Cabernet Sauvignon
- Italian Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila
SHANGHAI HOLIDAY KITCHEN (CHINA)
- Red-stewed Beef Rice Bowl (New)
- Curry Chicken Rice Bowl (New)
- House-made Crab and Cheese Wontons
- “Panda” Bubble Tea: Classic Milk Tea with Black and White Bobas (non-alcoholic)
- Jasmine Draft Beer
- Dragonfly: Jose Cuervo Tequila Gold, Vodka, Mango Syrup, and Orange Juice
- Marco Boba: Amaretto, Iced Coffee, Milk, and Boba
- The Lucky Mo: Peach Schnapps, Peach Syrup, Orange Juice, and Piña Colada Mix
SHI WASU HOLIDAY KITCHEN (JAPAN)
- New Year Celebration Soba: Buckwheat Soba Noodles in Hot Dashi Soup with Shrimp Tempura, Fish Cake, and Chopped Green Onion
- Chirashi Sushi Tree: Sashimi-grade Tuna, Salmon, Ikura, and Yellowtail with Vegetables decorated on a bed of Rice
- Ichigo Mont Blanc Tart: Strawberry and Bavarian Cream-filled Tart sprinkled with Konpeito (New)
- Ichigo Milk Boba: Cranberry and Yuzu Cream Drink with Japanese Calpico and popping Strawberry Boba Pearls (non-alcoholic)
- Sapporo Draft Beer
- Tsubaki Whiskey Sour: Plum Wine with Whiskey, Cranberry Juice, Sugar, and Lemon
LAS POSADAS HOLIDAY KITCHEN (MEXICO)
- Giant Tostada de Chorizo: Chorizo served on a Giant Tostada with Chipotle Black Bean Purée, Salsa Verde, Queso Cotija, Crema Mexicana, and Pickled Onion (Gluten/Wheat Friendly) (New)
- Tamal de Pollo: Braised Chipotle Chicken served in a Corn Masa topped with Mole Verde, Queso Cotija, Crema Mexicana, and Toasted Pumpkin Seeds (Gluten/Wheat Friendly)
- Dulce de Leche Churros: Dulce de Leche filled Churros sprinkled with Cinnamon-Sugar (New)
- Tulum Mexican Craft Beer with a Blackcurrant and Ginger Liqueur Floater
- Pumpkin Spice Margarita: Tomba Blanco Tequila, Ojo de Tigre Mezcal, Nixta Corn Liqueur, Pumpkin Spice Purée, and Lime-Agave Juice with Cinnamon-Sugar Rim (New)
- Horchata Margarita: Casa Noble Blanco Tequila, Abasolo Corn Whiskey, Horchata Rum, Agua de Horchata, and a hint of Cinnamon-infused Mezcal Liqueur
FUNNEL CAKE (THE AMERICAN ADVENTURE)
- Sweet Potato Casserole Funnel Cake topped with Marshmallow Topping, Cinnamon-Sugar, Honey-roasted Pecans, and a Caramel Drizzle (New)
JOFFREY’S COFFEE & TEA COMPANY® – ALL LOCATIONS
- Caramel Tinsel Latte: A cheerful Chocolatey Latte drizzled with Caramel Sauce and crumbled TWIX® Original, available hot or iced (New)
- Caramel Tinsel Donut topped with crumbled TWIX® Original
Holiday Projections on Cinderella Castle
In place of the Dream Lights (I know, I know), Cinderella Castle will have rotating holiday nighttime projections, including a Whimsical Christmas sweater, a regal overlay of red, green and gold ornamentation, festive stripes and dots, and a jeweled winter castle.
These projections rotate every 15 minutes. This isn’t a nighttime spectacular like Happily Ever After, but rather a chance for you to take pictures of and in front of a holiday castle backdrop.
Attractions With Holiday Overlays
Jingle Cruise, the holiday overlay for Jungle Cruise, is available for guests at Magic Kingdom.
Hollywood Studios Entertainment
— For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration has added a festive finale, featuring Olaf and seasonal songs.
— At night, Tower of Terror will become the “Hollywood Holiday Tower Hotel.” It will light up with projections featuring a Muppets gingerbread masterpiece, a Toy Story toy hotel, a snowy corner of Arendelle, and a Dickensian village inspired by Mickey’s Christmas Carol. This is like a modified version of Sunset Seasons Greetings.
Animal Kingdom Entertainment
Tree of Life Holiday Awakenings is also returning to Animal Kingdom. This nighttime experience is when the Tree of Life comes alive each night with holiday and nature projections. There is no set schedule, but it simply happens randomly throughout the evening. You can check My Disney Experience for a time frame.
Holiday Cavalcades at All Four Theme Parks
You bet there will be festive cavalcades at each park, or as Disney puts it: “festive flotillas” at Animal Kingdom, “merry motorcades” at Hollywood Studios, “holiday promenades” at Epcot, and even more special character cavalcades at Magic Kingdom. Santa Claus will also show up at each park!
Speaking of Magic Kingdom, you will get to see holiday characters that only typically show up during MVMCP! Gingerbread men, elves, and reindeer will appear on the floats. Better yet, the Toy Soldiers will march with the Main Street Philharmonic along the parade route.
Magic Kingdom (Along the Parade Route)
- Main Street Philharmonic (runs every day of the week): Toy Soldiers march down the parade route with the Main Street Philharmonic as they play holiday music.
- Santa’s Christmas Cavalcade (runs every day of the week): Reindeer lead the way as Santa Claus glides down the parade route in his sleigh.
- A Royal Christmas Processional: Cinderella and fellow Disney princesses wave from a crystal float decorated for the season.
- Mickey’s Holiday Cavalcade (runs every day of the week): Mickey and Minnie (and friends) greet guests from their Christmas tree float.
- Goofy’s Scrumptious Cavalcade (runs Thursday through Monday; off Tuesday and Wednesday): Goofy and his friends cook up holiday fun from festive floats.
- Holiday Trolley (runs every day of the week): The Dapper Dans in their holiday attire sing to guests as they ride the horse-drawn trolley up and down Main Street, U.S.A. You can also catch the Winnie the Pooh characters on the trolley wearing seasonal scarves.
You can also see the return of The Muppets in Liberty Square entertaining guests with some holiday cheer. This isn’t a cavalcade, but just another fun way to see characters during the holiday season.
Take note that you can also see Santa Stitch and Santa Buzz Lightyear on the stage in Tomorrowland and even Chip ‘n’ Dale in their holiday attire on the Country Bear Jamboree balcony in Frontierland.
Check out my character page to see where you can see characters across the parks, including characters in holiday attire.
EPCOT (Around the World Showcase)
- Mickey and Friends World Tour: Mickey and friends travel around the World Showcase “in their holiday finest.”
- Frozen Promenade: Catch Queen Anna and Elsa as they go around the World Showcase.
- Santa Claus Promenade: Say hello to Santa during his grand horse-drawn carriage tour around the World Showcase (only runs through Dec. 24).
Hollywood Studios (Along Hollywood Boulevard)
- Santa Claus Merry Motorcade: Santa will be led by elves and ride in a red convertible packed with presents.
Animal Kingdom (On Discovery River)
- Donald’s Dino Bash Festive Flotilla: Donald and friends get in the holiday spirit.
- Chip ‘n’ Dale’s Festive Flotilla: Float by in their dinosaur costumes, but with some holiday additions.
- Discovery Island Drummers Festive Flotilla: Cruise along the river to holiday beats.
- Santa Claus Festive Flotilla: Santa floats down the river to a “jolly, world-beat holiday soundtrack.”
- Mickey and Friends Festive Flotilla: Mickey and friends have a holiday safari.
Modified Character Dining at Hollywood Studios
Minnie’s Holiday Dine will return to Hollywood & Vine starting on Nov. 6 and will run through Jan. 4, 2021. You can meet Minnie, Santa Goofy (he’s the best!), and others.
Disney Springs Holiday Takeover
There are several holiday offerings at Disney Springs, including the chance :
— Santa’s Winter Watercade: You’ll be able to see Santa and Mrs. Claus later in November “soaking up the last bit of Florida sun before their big night, taking to Lake Buena Vista in a Winter Waterland of colorfully decorated pontoon boats, waving Christmas wishes to one and all.”
— Disney Christmas Tree Stroll: In place of the Christmas Tree Trail, there is the Christmas Tree Stroll allowing guests to enjoy “elaborately decorated Disney Christmas trees” around Disney Springs.
— Disney Christmas Tree Stroll Scavenger Hunt: While exploring the Christmas trees around Disney Springs, you can also participate in this complimentary scavenger hunt and claim a prize when you’re done. You can find maps at select retail stores, Disney Springs Welcome Center, and Disney’s PhotoPass Studio.
All you have to do is match the attached stickers to the trees on the map and bring the completed map to one of the redemption locations for your prize. There are also discounts and offers available on the back of the map, so make sure you don’t miss those!
— Entertainment: There will even be Toy Soldier Stiltwalkers and Snowflake Skaters in the evenings.
— Snow: Of course, there will be “snow flurries” in Town Center and on the West Side.
— Jock Lindsey’s Holiday Bar: Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar will once again receive a holiday makeover complete with decorations and a limited-time menu with special holiday offerings.
— Holiday Menu Items: Disney Springs has a lot of holiday treats to try as well. Be sure to browse the long list before you go!
Holiday Park Treats
Here are the treats you can find across all four theme parks!
- Twice Upon a Cupcake: A confetti Christmas tree tops a vanilla cupcake with a red velvet hidden Mickey (Available at Main Street Bakery Nov. 6 – Dec. 30)
- Let it Snow Taco: Sugar cookie “taco shell” filled with salted caramel and spiced chocolate mousse (Available at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe Nov. 6 – Dec. 30)
- An Orange Bird Christmas: Orange–scented white chocolate mousse filled with orange curd (Available at Sunshine Tree Terrace Nov. 6 – Dec. 30)
- Chip and Dale Christmas Churros: Gingerbread churros topped with apple pie filling and chocolate chips (Available at Westward Ho Nov. 6 – Dec. 30)
- Pistachio Chai Tea Float: Pistachio soft–serve, spiced chai tea, and a red velvet cake pop ornament (Available at Aloha Isle Nov. 6 – Dec. 30)
- Frozen Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate: Frozen salted caramel hot chocolate topped with marshmallows, green sugar, and a chocolate drizzle served with a souvenir Mickey Glow (Available at PizzeRizzo, Backlot Express, ABC Commissary, and Rosie’s All–American Café Nov. 6 – Jan. 4)
- Mickey’s Holiday Cookie: Vanilla butter cookie enrobed with white chocolate and sugar snowflakes (Available at ABC Commissary and Rosie’s All–American Café Nov. 6 – Jan. 4)
- Holiday Whoopie Pie: Red velvet whoopie pie filled with a classic cream cheese filling (Available at The Trolley Car Café and Backlot Express Nov. 6 – Jan. 4)
- Olaf’s Snow Flurry: Yellow cupcake with vanilla buttercream, snow flurry sugar, and Olaf Glow (Available at Rosie’s All–American Café Nov. 6 – Jan. 4)
- White–Chocolate Peppermint Cream Cheese Mousse: White chocolate peppermint cream cheese mousse with peppermint sauce and chocolate cookie crumbles (Available at Satu’li Canteen Dec. 20 – Jan. 2)
- Menagerie Cupcake: Gingerbread cupcake with cream cheese frosting topped with a white chocolate bear (Available at Creature Comforts, Flame Tree Barbecue, and Restaurantosaurus Dec. 1–30)
- Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwich: Vanilla Ice Cream sandwiched between two pumpkin cookies decorated with fall sprinkles (Available at Dino–Bite Snacks Nov. 1–30)
- Santa Mickey Mousse: White chocolate peppermint mousse dome on a brownie base, snowflake sprinkles, and chocolate Mickey ears (Available at Creature Comforts Dec. 1– Jan. 2)
- Spiked Frozen Apple Pie: Ole Smoky Apple Pie Moonshine with Minute Maid® Apple Juice and Cinnamon (Available at Block & Hans now – Dec. 31)
- Maple Bûche de Noël (Festival of the Holidays Sneak Peek): Maple mousse and cranberry rolled in gingerbread chiffon cake
Of course, there will also be festive merchandise and much more for you to enjoy (if you feel comfortable and safe enough to do so).
The holidays, obviously, won’t be the same this year at WDW. But, Disney has gone above and beyond (just like they have for Halloween) to ensure the most magical place on earth feels joyous and festive as possible when we all certainly need it the most.
And, remember, when visiting the parks for the holiday season, you will still need valid theme park admission and to also make a park pass reservation for entry. I’ll be sure to update this post with new information if or when it’s revealed.