Welcome to the Walt Disney World reopening guide!
The WDW we all know and love is vastly different. This doesn’t mean the most magical place on earth will never go back to what we all once knew and loved, but, for right now, WDW is taking necessary precautions to ensure the health and safety of its guests and employees.
Basically, the slate has been wiped clean when it comes to planning a WDW vacation. Everything we knew about FastPass+, Disney dining plans, entertainment, attraction queues, Mobile Ordering, and more is out the window.
If you’re looking to head to the Orlando-based resort, press the reboot button and start reading.
There’s a lot of information travelers need to know prior to visiting WDW and rather than slap it all on one document, I’ve organized a guide that will hopefully help you digest all of the new details.
Let me first answer two important questions.
When is Walt Disney World reopening?
- July 11: Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom
- July 15: Epcot and Hollywood Studios
When do water parks reopen?
Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon will remain closed through at least March 7, 2021. Pending government approval, Disney hopes to reopen at least one of the water parks on this date.
For more information on everything else WDW, check out the following guides.
More Helpful Posts
- Tips For Wearing A Mask At Walt Disney World
- What It’s Like Staying At Disney’s Pop Century Resort Right Now
- Where To Find Characters At Walt Disney World
- Health & Safety Tips If You Visit Walt Disney World
- 11 Ways Walt Disney World Dining Has Changed
- 5 Tips For Booking A Walt Disney World Vacation Right Now